Waterstops and Expansion Joints
Waterstops with expansion capabilities that not only provide better seals, but can fill voids and seals cracks.
The broad product range and installation versatility of our waterproofing systems allow you to work with a single manufacturer to cover all of your waterproofing needs. From zero-lot property line construction to backfilled foundation walls to under slab and plaza deck application, CETCO has the waterproofing solution that fit your need.
The CXJ series expansion joints have a unique double-level flange design for high-movement capability.
The center gland geometric shape is purpose-designed for low strain during movement for optimal performance. The system consists of an extruded, thermoplastic, dual gland expansion joint seals with integrated side flanges that can be integrated with CETCO’s waterproofing systems to create a true single source waterproofing system.
- Brochure: Building Materials Overview 23198 KB
- Brochure: Foundation Waterproofing Solutions 1293 KB
- Brochure: Green Roof Solutions 1337 KB
- Brochure: HydroShield Quality Assurance Program 1451 KB
- Brochure: Plaza Deck Waterproofing Restoration 1737 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-RX 253 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-XP 313 KB
- COREFLEX and ULTRASEAL Plaza Deck Case Study: Dilworth Park Philadelphia 183 KB
- COREFLEX ULTRASEAL VOLTEX Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Shady Hills School 171 KB
- COREFLEX, ULTRASEAL & VOLTEX Case Study: Constitution Square in Washington, DC 218 KB
- ULTRASEAL Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Grove at Grand Bay Condos 177 KB
- VOLTEX DSCR/WATERSTOP-RX Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: San Sebastian Academy of Music 177 KB
- VOLTEX/WATERSTOP-RX Case Study: Underground Parking Garage & Apartment Building 182 KB
- VOLTEX/WATERSTOP-RX Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Balfour Beatty University of Edinburgh 182 KB
- VOLTEX/WATERSTOP-RX Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Underground Parking Garage 180 KB