Waterstops and Expansion Joints
Waterstops with expansion capabilities that not only provide better seals, but can fill voids and seals cracks.
The broad product range and installation versatility of our waterproofing systems allow you to work with a single manufacturer to cover all of your waterproofing needs. From zero-lot property line construction to backfilled foundation walls to under slab and plaza deck application, CETCO has the waterproofing solution that fit your need.
The CXJ series expansion joints have a unique double-level flange design for high-movement capability.
The center gland geometric shape is purpose-designed for low strain during movement for optimal performance. The system consists of an extruded, thermoplastic, dual gland expansion joint seals with integrated side flanges that can be integrated with CETCO’s waterproofing systems to create a true single source waterproofing system.
- Brochure: Building Materials Overview 23198 KB
- Brochure: Foundation Waterproofing Solutions 1293 KB
- Brochure: Green Roof Solutions 1337 KB
- Brochure: HydroShield Quality Assurance Program 1451 KB
- Brochure: Plaza Deck Waterproofing Restoration 1737 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-RX 253 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-XP 313 KB
- Case Study: Edinburgh Underground Parking Garage 180 KB
- Case Study: Grove at Grand Bay Condos Foundation Waterproofing 177 KB
- Case Study: Philadelphia City Hall Dilworth Plaza Deck 183 KB
- Case Study: San Sebastian Academy of Music Foundation Waterproofing 177 KB
- Case Study: Shady Hills School Foundation Waterproofing 171 KB
- Case Study: Underground Parking Garage & Apartment Building 182 KB
- Case Study: University of Edinburgh Balfour Beatty Foundation Waterproofing 182 KB
- Case Study: Washington, DC Constitution Square 218 KB