Engineered for Integrated Performance
CETCO is your single-source supplier. Our range of waterproofing products eliminate the need to specify materials from different manufacturers all while ensuring seamless integration of products and accessories. Accessories are engineered by CETCO for peak, system-wide performance.
We provide proven turnkey solutions.
A water-based latex adhesive used primarily to secure the SWELLTITE® waterproofing membrane in both vertical and horizontal applications. The product is VOC compliant and changes from a light gray to dark gray upon application. Waterproofing membrane is installed to adhesive after it turns to dark gray color. Available in 18.9 Liter (5-gallon) pails.
AD-100 is a 100mm (4in) diameter weldable PVC disc with embedded reinforcement collar.
A 24 gallon (0.61 mm) stainless steel sheet laminated with a 20 mil (0.50 mm) thick UV stable thermoplastic coating integrally bonded to one side. The thermoplastic coating is compatible with COREFLEX® and COREFLASH membranes thus allows for thermoplastic welding to form a monolithic barrier. CORECLAD is also resistant to most forms of fungus, algae and micro-biological attack.
COREFLASH 60 is a nominal 60 mil (1.5 mm) thick reinforced thermoplastic flashing membrane with excellent tear and puncture resistance. Membrane is dual color with yellow thermoplastic top coat and black bottom coat. COREFLASH 60 is also resistant to most forms of fungus, algae and microbiological attack. Available in 54” x 50’ (1.4 m x 15.2 m) rolls.
COREFLASH UV is a nominal 60 mil (1.5 mm) thick reinforced thermoplastic flashing membrane with excellent UV, tear, puncture and flame resistance. Membrane is dual color with white thermoplastic top coat and black bottom coat. COREFLASH UV is also resistant to most forms of fungus, algae and micro-biological attack.
CORETEX SA13 is an adhesive backed version of CORETEX. CORETEX is a unique low permeable, hydrophilic waterproofing product that utilizes an Active Polymer Core (APC) technology that is less permeable and more chemically resistant than traditional active waterproofing membrane.
A water-based polymer emulsion primer designed to provide excellent adhesion of ENVIROSHEET waterproofing membranes to structural substrates.
Consisting of VOLCLAY granular bentonite encapsulated in a water-soluble film tube, HYDROBAR TUBES are a convenient means of providing extra waterproofing protection at the critical wall to footing intersection joint. Each tube is 50 mm (2") dia. x 600 mm (2 ft) long. Available in 16 tubes per box for 9.75 m (32 linear feet).
N-FLASHN-FLASH is a 1.5 mm (60-mil) thick, uncured neoprene material used as a heavy duty reinforcing layer and flashing for the STRATASEAL HR hot-applied rubberized asphalt membrane system. The flashing is extremely malleable allowing it to easily contour to irregular shapes, around penetrations, and corners. Its resiliency enables it to expand and contract without failing. It resists tearing, cracking, abrasion and thermal deterioration.
PF-340PF-340s are pre-fabricated factory welded thermoplastic pipe penetrations sleeves with an open cut side for simple installation around 75-100mm (3-4”) round penetrations.
RAP 350FR is heavy duty 150-mils (3.8 mm) thick, fire rated reinforced rubberized asphalt protection cap sheet with granulated top surface. RAP 350FR is reinforced with tough, non-woven synthetic fibers that provide fire resistance properties and membrane that withstands wrinkling, buckling and fish mouths.
A single-sided tape consisting of an aggressive rubber-based adhesive with a durable polyethylene backing. Seamtape is primarily used to seal the overlap seams for both backfilled foundation walls and horizontal deck applications. Seamtape protects the overlap seams against debris intrusion during backfill and damage from rain prior to backfilling. Available in 3” (75 mm) x 50-Ft (15.2 m) rolls; 8 rolls per case.
STRATASEAL HR hot-applied rubberized asphalt membrane
A solvent-based, low VOC bituminous roof primer for use with STRATASEAL HR. it is a spray applied primer that improves the bond of the rubberized asphalt membrane to the concrete substrate. as a solvent based primer, it provides faster drying time and ease of application and can be installed in low temperature conditions.
A 17-inch wide flexible PVC base-seal profile waterstop used in concrete construction to form a watertight seal across and/or along concrete pour joints. TW-17 can be used in tunnel construction as a grid water barrier.
Chemically-treated granular sodium bentonite used as a detailing accessory product for CETCO waterproofing systems. When wetted, WATERSTOPPAGE forms into a dense, low permeable material that combines with the sodium bentonite in the waterproofing products to form a seamless waterproofing membrane.
- LEED Letter: ADHESIVE SB-100 524 KB
- LEED Letter: BENTOSEAL® 540 KB
- LEED Letter: CETSEAL 537 KB
- LEED Letter: COREFLASH 60 532 KB
- LEED Letter: COREFLASH NR 538 KB
- LEED Letter: COREFLASH UV 538 KB
- LEED Letter: CORETEX 538 KB
- LEED Letter: ENVIROPRIMER SB 540 KB
- LEED Letter: ENVIROPRIMER WB 538 KB
- LEED Letter: GF-60 FLASHING 216 KB
- LEED Letter: HYDROBAR TUBE 538 KB
- LEED Letter: M-2000 546 KB
- LEED Letter: N-FLASH 548 KB
- LEED Letter: RAP 200 541 KB
- LEED Letter: SEAL-X® XP 541 KB
- LEED Letter: SEAMTAPE 537 KB
- LEED Letter: STRATABOND 100 544 KB
- LEED Letter: STRATAPRIME SB 542 KB
- LEED Letter: TB-BOOT 539 KB
- LEED Letter: UNIVERSAL CORNER 538 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: A-3000WB 127 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AD-100 168 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: ADHESIVE SB-100 106 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: BENTOSEAL® 272 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CETSEAL 125 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CGT-50 166 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CORECLAD 101 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: COREDISC 109 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: COREFLASH 60 111 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: COREFLASH NR 107 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: COREFLASH UV 108 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CORETEX 116 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CORETEX SA13 111 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: ENVIROPRIMER SB 109 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: ENVIROPRIMER WB 111 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: GEOTEX 1601 127 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: HYDROBAR® Tubes 136 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: M-2000 166 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: N Flash 70 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: PF-150 584 KB