A flexible, self-sealing, hot-applied, rubberized asphalt waterproofing system.
STRATASEAL HR combines decades of membrane polymer experience and advanced mineral enhancement technology into a 100% solids thermoplastic product that is flexible as well as self-sealing. In the unlikely event of damage to the membrane, the advanced adhesion properties of STRATASEAL HR limit lateral water migration to the damaged area.
STRATASEAL HR is ready for use and requires no set-up to provide a water-tight membrane.
It features the dependability of hot-applied technology, while meeting and exceeding the requirements of the Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB 37.50-M89) as well as ASTM International.
Exceptional waterproofing performance:
Installation benefits and features:
- STRATASEAL HR for Decks with Asphalt Paving Master Spec 93 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Extensive Green Roofs Master Spec 140 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Intensive Green Roofs Master Spec 137 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Landscaped Decks Master Spec 100 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Plaza Decks with Architectural Pavers Master Spec 105 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Protected Membrane Roofing Master Spec 96 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Split-Slab Concrete Decks Master Spec 98 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Super Lightweight Intensive Green Roofs Master Spec 133 KB