Plaza Deck Waterproofing
Restoration of existing plaza decks has
Plaza deck restoration can cause huge disruptions and creates potentially hazardous conditions
Backed by the industry-leading quality assurance program.
Nothing threatens the structural integrity and interior environment of a building like water ingress. And
AKWASEAL® LV POLYURETHANE GROUT
A versatile remedial waterproofing product that stops water infiltration into, or out of above and below grade concrete structures. Proven effective in concrete joints, cracks, and poorly consolidated areas in concrete walls, floors
A hydrophilic rubber
A polyurethane-based caulk grade swelling paste, AKWASWELL is used primarily to seal rough surfaces in concrete construction joints. Swelling up to 500% of its initial volume when hydrated by water, it creates a positive seal and stops the flow of water through the joint and is suitable for low to moderate
A two-part prefabricated sheet drain composite consisting of a 3-dimensional polypropylene formed dimple core covered with a non-woven polypropylene filter fabric on one side. The formed dimple core provides compressive strength and collects water for flow to drainage discharge pipes.
A two-part prefabricated sheet drain composite consisting of a 3-dimensional polypropylene formed dimple core covered with a woven polypropylene filter fabric bonded to
A two-part prefabricated drainage composite consists of a high strength HDPE geonet core with a non-woven polypropylene filter fabric bonded to both sides. AQUADRAIN G20 is designed for horizontal and vertical applications requiring very high compressive strength with low to moderate flow properties.
A three-part prefabricated drainage and protection composite consisting of a high strength HDPE geonet core with nonwoven polypropylene filter fabrics bonded to both sides. AQUADRAIN G25 is designed for horizontal and vertical applications requiring very high compressive strength properties with low to moderate flow properties.
A high-solids grout that expands to form a thick, low permeable layer across the exterior surface of the structure, filling voids in the adjacent soil and sealing small cracks in the concrete.
BENTOGROUT® PUMP AND MIXER
The CETCO Bentogrout Pump and Mixer equipment is designed specifically for Bentogrout. CETCO Bentogrout equipment is comprised of a progressive cavity pump with a vertical paddle and horizontal ribbon blender type mixer.
A multi-purpose, single component polyether moisture cure sealant/adhesive. CETSEAL is a low VOC, 100% solids, non-shrinking product with excellent UV resistance. Available in 10.1 oz cartridges with 12 cartridges per case at 12 lbs (5.4 kg), or 20 oz foil packs with 12 per case at 20 lbs (9 kg).
COREFLEX Consists of a thermoplastic membrane integrally bonded to a self-healing Active Polymer Core (APC). This combination of passive and active barrier technologies, along with fully welded seams, ensures superior waterproofing protection.
Used to waterproof structural concrete expansion joints for positive-side below grade foundation walls and under structural slabs, CXJ-200 and CXJ-400 consists of an extruded, thermoplastic, dual gland expansion joint seals with integrated side flanges. Movement at the joint is accommodated by the geometric shape of the double-cell, center gland configuration with two material layers to form the system.
A self-adhering composite sheet waterproofing membrane, ENVIROSHEET consists of 56-mils of rubberized asphalt and a 4-mil cross-laminated, polyethylene carrier film. The two components are laminated together to produce an extremely tough waterproofing barrier.
PRODUCT SHEETS l TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS
A 100% Solids Fluid-Applied, HYDROFIX is a single component waterproofing system. Its fluid application allows it to be installed at difficult areas such as around multiple pipe penetrations and over irregular substrates and cures to form a seamless membrane that is positively bonded to the substrate.
A elastomeric waterproof membrane, LDC 60 cures to form a seamless barrier that forms tenacious bond to concrete to prevent lateral water migration. The inherent toughness and elasticity of LDC 60 enables it to bridge small structural or shrinkage cracks which may develop in the substrate.
REVO-FIX is a profiled expanded metal mesh strip designed for mechanically fixing WATERSTOP-RX and WATERSTOP-XP to cast-in-place concrete surfaces. Revo-Fix can be used as an alternative method to CETSEAL. Available in two sizes.
STRATABOND 100 REINFORCEMENT FABRIC
A 1.5-oz/sq-yd high strength, spun bonded polyester fabric used as a reinforcing layer with STRATASEAL HR hot-applied rubberized asphalt membrane. Stratabond 100 maintains its physical properties when wet and dimensionally stable over varying humidity levels and exhibits high resistance to splitting and cracking from thermal shock.
A solvent-based, low VOC bituminous roof primer for use with STRATASEAL HR. it is a spray applied primer that improves the bond of the rubberized asphalt membrane to the concrete substrate. as a solvent based primer, it provides faster drying time and ease of application and can be installed in low temperature conditions.
A hot-applied rubberized asphalt membrane, STRATASEAL HR is ideal for protected roof and split-slab deck waterproofing applications. Its a 100% solids thermoplastic product that is flexible as well as self-sealing. STRATASEAL HR is ready for use and requires no set-up.
A highly effective waterproofing membrane, SWELLTITE® consists of a sodium bentonite compound integrally bonded to a geomembrane liner. This composite combines the active waterproofing benefits of sodium bentonite with the strength and durability of a thick geomembrane liner.
Consisting of an advanced Active Polyer Core (APC), ULTRASEAL is engineered to provide high-performance waterproofing protection for foundation applications. ULTRASEAL is 10 times less permeable and more chemically resistant than traditional hydrophilic waterproofing membranes.
Featuring XP technology, the latest innovation in active waterproofing, ULTRASEAL XP provides exceptional performance in a wide range of ground contaminates. Proven effective in both hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic conditions, the self-sealing ability of ULTRASEAL XP seals minor cuts or damage to the membrane.
Voltex® is a proven waterproofing membrane ideal for vertical and horizontal foundation surfaces. Voltex incorporates the high-swelling and self-sealing properties of VOLCLAY® sodium bentonite to form a monolithic, low permeable membrane to protect the structure from water ingress.
A bentonite-geotextile waterproofing membrane with Integrated Polyethylene Liner, VOLTEX® DS is comprised of two high strength geotextiles. The two geotextiles are interlocked by a patented needle-punching process which assures a consistent application of material.
VOLTEX DSCR is a highly effective waterproofing composite of high strength geotextiles,1.10 pounds of contaminant resistant sodium bentonite per square foot, and a integrally bonded polyethylene liner. The high swelling, low permeable, contaminant resistant sodium bentonite is encapsulated between the two geotextiles.
An active, flexible strip concrete construction joint waterstop, WATERSTOP-RX provides a strong positive seal by expanding upon contact with water. Proven effective on projects worldwide for over 20 years, Waterstop-RX is designed for both continuous and intermittent hydrostatic conditions. WATERSTOP-RX is available in multiple configurations.
The next generation of waterstop that expands upon contact with water to form a positive seal to stop water ingress through cast-in-place concrete construction joints and around pipe penetrations. Through the use of the patented XP technology, WATERSTOP® XP is proven effective in a wide range of contaminated environments.
- COREFLEX 60 Cast-in-Place Concrete Decks Master Spec 173 KB
- ENVIROSHEET LT with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Backfilled Wall Construction Master Spec 85 KB
- ENVIROSHEET with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Backfilled Wall Construction Master Spec 85 KB
- HYDROFIX Single-Coat with AQUADRAIN Master Spec 81 KB
- HYDROFIX with AQUADRAIN Master Spec 94 KB
- LDC-60 with AQUADRAIN Master Spec 57 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Decks with Asphalt Paving Master Spec 93 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Plaza Decks with Architectural Pavers Master Spec 105 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Protected Membrane Roofing Master Spec 96 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Split-Slab Concrete Decks Master Spec 98 KB
- SWELLTITE for Cast-in-Place Concrete Walls and Split-Slab Decks with AQUADRAIN Master Spec 94 KB
- ULTRASEAL AB with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 132 KB
- ULTRASEAL with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 131 KB
- ULTRASEAL XP with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 75 KB
- VOLTEX DS with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 126 KB
- VOLTEX with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 127 KB
- WATERSTOP-RX for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 54 KB
- Brochure: Building Materials Overview 23198 KB
- Brochure: HydroShield Quality Assurance Program 1451 KB
- Brochure: Plaza Deck Waterproofing Restoration 1737 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: AQUADRAIN 5858 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: COREFLEX 283 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ENVIROSHEET 227 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: STRATASEAL HR 2938 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: SWELLTITE 269 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: VOLTEX 283 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-RX 253 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-XP 313 KB
- COREFLEX and GREENSCAPES Case Study: Mercy Hospital 495 KB
- COREFLEX and GREENSCAPES Case Study: Ronald McDonald House 1396 KB
- COREFLEX and GREENSCAPES Plaza Deck Green Roof Case Study: Sandpiper Run 989 KB
- COREFLEX and ULTRASEAL Plaza Deck Case Study: Dilworth Park Philadelphia 183 KB
- COREFLEX Green Roof/Plaza Deck Case Study: King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture 159 KB
- COREFLEX Plaza Deck Case Study: Piper Tech Center 369 KB
- COREFLEX Plaza Deck Case Study: Rush University Hospital 710 KB
- COREFLEX Plaza Deck Case Study: Wake Forest University Hospital 796 KB
- COREFLEX ULTRASEAL VOLTEX Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Shady Hills School 171 KB
- STRATASEAL HR/AQUADRAIN Plaza Deck Case Study: Washington University School of Medicine 1785 KB
- ULTRASEAL Plaza Deck Case Study: 500 Fifth Avenue Seattle 184 KB
- AKWASTOP Technical Data Sheet 185 KB
- AKWASWELL Technical Data Sheet 111 KB
- AQUADRAIN 100BD Technical Data Sheet 229 KB
- AQUADRAIN 10X Technical Data Sheet 251 KB
- AQUADRAIN 15X Technical Data Sheet 238 KB
- AQUADRAIN 15XP Technical Data Sheet 240 KB
- AQUADRAIN 18H Technical Data Sheet 285 KB
- AQUADRAIN 20H Technical Data Sheet 250 KB
- AQUADRAIN 30H Technical Data Sheet 239 KB
- AQUADRAIN G10 Technical Data Sheet 255 KB
- AQUADRAIN G20 Technical Data Sheet 225 KB
- AQUADRAIN GS25 Technical Data Sheet 181 KB
- COREFLEX 60 (54W and 66W) Technical Data Sheet 318 KB
- CXJ-200 and CXJ-400 Technical Data Sheets 197 KB
- ENVIROPRIMER SB Technical Data Sheet 109 KB
- ENVIROPRIMER WB Technical Data Sheet 111 KB
- ENVIROSHEET LT Technical Data Sheet 180 KB
- ENVIROSHEET Technical Data Sheet 162 KB
- HYDROFIX Technical Data Sheet 202 KB
- LDC 60 Technical Data Sheet 182 KB