Plaza Deck Waterproofing Restoration
Minimal Disruption, Minimal Expense - Superior Performance
With the right products and decades of experience and know-how, CETCO can help you waterproof your plaza deck with minimal disruption and cost.
Your restored plaza is closer than you think.
Deck restoration that's fast, safe, reliable - and still economical...
Plaza deck restoration is typically a huge disruption. Once demolition is underway, occupants and visitors can’t get directly where they need to go as large areas surrounding the building become hazardous and inaccessible. The restoration work itself is noisy—and expensive—and the longer it goes on, the greater the risk of water damage to the building’s interior.
CETCO has the both the extensive experience and the premier products to accomplish your deck restoration quickly—and also safely and reliably.
...Using our ULTIMATE waterproofing membrane
CETCO’s COREFLEX® waterproofing membrane sets the standard for waterproofing, with over 50 years of unmatched strength, durability, ease of installation, and performance.
Featuring world-class performance and reliability, COREFLEX’s unique performance and installation characteristics help reduce these problems. By utilizing proven waterproofing technology, COREFLEX can decrease exposure, demolition, waste and related hazards—minimizing time, costs, and disruption.
COREFLEX substantially reduces the possibility for leaks, with its traditional passive barrier blocking water while the active volcanic bentonite component of its core absorbs up to 15x its volume in water, expanding to seal cracks using the very pressure of the water itself to fill and block any gaps.
With no additional preparation, simply lay COREFLEX over any existing surface requiring waterproofing, no primers or adhesives required. COREFLEX is easy to install even in cold weather—also making it easy on your budget—saving you money both in time and avoided delays.
With a COREFLEX installation, you can rely on:
- Minimal demolition, minimal disruption - COREFLEX can be installed over most existing waterproofing membranes, reducing the typical hazard, noise, and demolition debris.
- Maintain construction schedule - Unlike fluid-based systems, COREFLEX is simple to install quickly and under virtually any weather condition, expediting your overall restoration time.
- Heat-welded seaming - COREFLEX features heat welded seams to provide a continuous seal against water ingress—without the hot kettles or open flames of a fluid-based system installation, building access and functionality continue with only minimal disruption.
- Proven waterproofing technology - COREFLEX® combines two kinds of barriers—passive and active—to substantially reduce the possibility for leaks. Its traditional passive barrier blocks water while the active volcanic bentonite component of its core absorbs up to 15x its volume to expand and seal cracks, using the very pressure of the water itself to fill and block any gap.
COREFLEX is also an ideal solution for green roofs and recreational spaces with landscaped overburdens. Unlike asphalt-based materials, COREFLEX’s hot-air welded membrane seams resist damage from root intrusion—in fact, in most green roof applications, it doesn’t require a separate root barrier at all.
Best-in-class quality assurance program
Nothing threatens the structural integrity and interior environmental quality of a building like water ingress. Protect your structure with the industry-leading HydroShield™ Quality Assurance Program, a proven, systematic approach that protects your structure with a no-dollar-limit warranty for 100%, non-prorated protection for the entire term of the warranty and includes:
- Design Assistance
- System Review
- Job-Specific CAD Details
- Complete Product Offering
- Trained, Licensed Applicators
- Third-Party, Independent Inspection
- Contractual Accountability
CETCO—Pioneer and leader in waterproofing, with over 50 years of proven experience
CETCO is the leader and pioneer in cutting-edge waterproofing membranes and solutions. Around the globe for the last half-century, our innovative teams of clay mineralogists, chemists, and polymer scientists transform ordinary minerals into extraordinary technology to solve day-to-day problems worldwide.
- HYDROFIX Single-Coat with AQUADRAIN Master Spec 81 KB
- HYDROFIX with AQUADRAIN Master Spec 94 KB
- LDC-60 with AQUADRAIN Master Spec 57 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Decks with Asphalt Paving Master Spec 93 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Plaza Decks with Architectural Pavers Master Spec 105 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Protected Membrane Roofing Master Spec 96 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Split-Slab Concrete Decks Master Spec 98 KB
- SWELLTITE for Cast-in-Place Concrete Walls and Split-Slab Decks with AQUADRAIN Master Spec 94 KB
- Brochure: Building Materials Overview 23198 KB
- Brochure: HydroShield™ Quality Assurance Program 1451 KB
- Brochure: Plaza Deck Waterproofing Restoration 1737 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: AQUADRAIN® Drainage Composite 5872 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: COREFLEX® Waterproofing Membrane 1610 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ENVIROSHEET Waterproofing Membrane 1125 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: STRATASEAL HR 2938 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: SWELLTITE® Waterproofing Membrane 1954 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-RX® Expanding Concrete Joint Waterstop 2918 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-XP Expanding Strip Waterstop 2813 KB
- Case Study: 500 Fifth Avenue Seattle Foundation Waterproofing 184 KB
- Case Study: King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture Plaza Deck 159 KB
- Case Study: Mercy Hospital Green Roof 495 KB
- Case Study: Philadelphia City Hall Dilworth Plaza Deck 183 KB
- Case Study: Piper Tech Center Plaza Deck 369 KB
- Case Study: Ronald McDonald House Green Roof 1396 KB
- Case Study: Rush University Hospital Plaza Deck 710 KB
- Case Study: Sandpiper Run Plaza Deck 989 KB
- Case Study: Shady Hills School Foundation Waterproofing 171 KB
- Case Study: Wake Forest University Hospital Plaza Deck 796 KB
- Case Study: Washington University School of Medicine Plaza Deck 1785 KB
- City of Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety: COREFLEX® 776 KB
- City of Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety: STRATASEAL HR 129 KB
- City of Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety: ULTRASEAL, SWELLTITE, ENVIROSHEET 179 KB
- Miami-Dade County NOA: COREFLEX 108 KB
- Miami-Dade County NOA: STRATASEAL HR 183 KB
|Plaza Deck Restoration: Principles of Drainage and Waterproofing - Construction Canada, January 2012|
- Technical Data Sheet: VOLTEX® CR 320 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AKWASTOP 185 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AKWASWELL 111 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 100BD 229 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 10X 251 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 15X 238 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 15XP 240 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 18H 285 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 20H 250 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 30H 239 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® G20 254 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® GS25 181 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: COREFLEX® 60 (54W and 66W) 318 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: ENVIROPRIMER SB 109 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: ENVIROPRIMER WB 111 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: ENVIROSHEET 162 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: ENVIROSHEET LT 180 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: HYDROFIX 227 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: LDC 60 182 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: REVO-FIX 114 KB