GREENSCAPES® Green Roof Systems
Proven system assemblies, job specific growing media and a comprehensive offering of accessories to construct any green roof design.
GREENSCAPES® Green Roof Systems combine the performance of proven waterproofing systems with modern green roof technology and design. Customized to meet your building requirements, CETCO will work with you to develop a green roof solution that is specific to you, taking into account aesthetic, functional and structural requirements. CETCO offers a variety of systems, components and accessories that can create a solution for any scenario. Whether it’s a low maintenance extensive assembly, a more comprehensive intensive assembly or a high-slope condition, CETCO GREENSCAPES® offers our customers unique green roof solutions—from the plants to the waterproofing—all from a single source.
Extensive green roof:
Lightweight and drought tolerant, extensive GREENSCAPES Green Roof designs are low maintenance with no irrigation required in most climates. This shallow growing media option is typically used to mitigate the effects of the urban heat island phenomenon and reduce storm water runoff.
Intensive green roof:
GREENSCAPES Green Roof designs have increased growing media depths and therefore look more like traditional roof gardens since they can host a wider variety of plants. They are designed to be accessible for recreational use as well as add green space for visual pleasure. Hardscape elements such as pavers, benches and water features can also be integrated.
Backed by the industry-leading quality assurance program.
Nothing threatens the structural integrity and interior environment of a building like water ingress. And the The HydroShield™ Quality Assurance Program is a proven systematic approach resulting in the most comprehensive water protection in the industry. Period. Read more.
- COREFLEX 60 Cast-in-Place Concrete Decks Master Spec 173 KB
- COREFLEX 60 for Extensive Green Roofs Master Spec 151 KB
- COREFLEX 60 for Intensive Green Roofs Master Spec 149 KB
- COREFLEX 60 for Super Lightweight Extensive Green Roofs Master Spec 144 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Extensive Green Roofs Master Spec 140 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Intensive Green Roofs Master Spec 137 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Landscaped Decks Master Spec 100 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Super Lightweight Intensive Green Roofs Master Spec 133 KB
- COREFLEX 60 LEED Letter 538 KB
- ENVIROSHEET LEED Letter 541 KB
- GREENSCAPES GS-110 Root Barrier LEED Letter 543 KB
- GREENSCAPES GS-120 Root Barrier LEED Letter 543 KB
- GREENSCAPES GS-310 Stormwater Retention Composite LEED Letter 544 KB
- LDC 60 LEED Letter 546 KB
- STRATASEAL HR LEED Letter 543 KB
- VOLTEX CR LEED Letter 537 KB
- VOLTEX DS LEED Letter 548 KB
- VOLTEX DSCR LEED Letter 548 KB
- VOLTEX LEED Letter 536 KB
- GREENSCAPES GS-120 Root Barrier Technical Data Sheet 115 KB
- GREENSCAPES GS-232 Technical Data Sheet 111 KB
- GREENSCAPES GS-300 Technical Data Sheet 163 KB
- GREENSCAPES GS-310 Drainage Mat Technical Data Sheet 116 KB
- GREENSCAPES GS-315 Drainage/Retention Panel Technical Data Sheet 116 KB
- GREENSCAPES GS-404 Filter Fabric Technical Data Sheet 109 KB
- GREENSCAPES GS-500 Series Growing Media Technical Data Sheet 111 KB
- GREENSCAPES Plant Plug Trays Technical Data Sheet 138 KB
- GREENSCAPES Sedum Mat Technical Data Sheet 626 KB
- GREENSCAPES Sedum Tile Technical Data Sheet 174 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: GREENSCAPES® Bulk Sedum Cuttings 122 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: GREENSCAPES® GS-110 126 KB