One-Step, Adaptable Products
- Metal precipitants
- pH adjusters
- Emulsion breakers
RM-10 is a comprehensive line of wastewater treatment products that are capable of breaking oily emulsions, removing oils, metals, and suspended solids from contaminated waste streams. RM-10 is a single step treatment process that generates clean water and a non-leaching sludge that passes TCLP, RM-10 products are available in granular, semi-granular, and powdered varieties. CETCO's feeder equipment makes RM-10 adaptable to various treatment systems including batch and continuous flow.
Accofloc is a line of high swelling sodium bentonite clays selected for their unique ion exchange capability that provide a long list of usage benefits when used in conjunction with polyelectrolytes or inorganic coagulants. These benefits include increased floc size and weight, reduction in settle time, improved suspended solids removal, enhanced water clarity, and trace metals removal.
- Case Study: Automotive Facility Pre- and Post- Wastewater Treatment 582 KB
- Case Study: Brick Manufacturer 645 KB
- Case Study: Copper Tubing Manufacturer 321 KB
- Case Study: Egg Washing Facility 253 KB
- Case Study: Electrical Parts Manufacturer Wastewater Treatment 405 KB
- Case Study: Hazardous Waste Disposal 687 KB
- Case Study: Metal Fabricating Plant 841 KB
- Case Study: Plating Company 963 KB
|CETCO's Cleaner Egg Washing Process - Filtration + Separation Magazine, October 2020|