Cost-Effective and Highly Efficient Solutions
With extremely high surface areas, our filtration medias have the ability to adsorb up to 50% of their weight in oil and grease, making them extremely cost-effective.
- PM-100™ Z
- Granular Activated Carbon
Filtration Media Equipment
- EC-510 Adsorption System
- Bulk Adsorption System
PM-100 is a blend of chemically modified organophillic clay and anthracite filtration media that adsorbs oil and similar organics from water. When used as a pre-treatment, it will extend the life and absorbency of activated carbon due to the removal of high molecular weight organics that would otherwise blind the pores of carbon.
PM-199™ is a proprietary, organophillic granular filtration media that adsorbs oil and similar organics from water. It is comprised of 100% active sorbent.
Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
GAC is made from selected grades of bituminous coal. This product is specifically designed for liquid phase applications where high surface area is needed for maximum adsorption.
CETCO's line of filtration vessels and EC-510 systems make these products easily adaptable to any treatment scheme.
Rolled Filter Media
- Rayon polyester blends
- Spun bond polyester
- Spun bond polypropylene
Our wide variety of rolled filtration media is offered in nominal micron ranges from 3-300. The media is available in various fibers including rayon, polyester, and polypropylene providing different levels of cake generation, micron clarity and strength depending on the application. These products work excellent on most gravity, vacuum, and pressure filters.
- Technical Data Sheet: GAC 8x30 602 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: PM-100 A502 Granular Filtration Media 892 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: PM-100 A702 Granular Filtration Media 892 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: PM-100 Granular Filtration Media 892 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: PM-100 Z Granular Filtration Media 270 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: PM-199 Granular Filtration Media 1104 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: PM-200 Granular Filtration Media 1177 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: Steel Filtration Vessel 199 KB