DPA™ and LBA™ cleans casing and screens affected by bio-fouling
With an outstanding history, CETCO well rehabilitation products have long been the industry standard for improving well efficiencies that have been diminished by the presence of debris and related deposits, mineral encrustation, and other occurrences of chemical and physical plugging.
BMR is a non-phosphate granular product effective in removing excess bentonite or native clay from the water well screen. BMR is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 60, Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals - Health Effects.
- The Driller | Building the Drilling Fluids Distributor, Contractor Relationship www.thedriller.com
- The Driller | How Do We Protect Groundwater for Future Generations? www.thedriller.com
- The Driller | How Has Covid-19 Affected Drilling Fluids Manufacturers? Video Tech Support, Training Part of a 'New Normal' www.thedriller.com
- The Driller | Tips on Bentonite Drilling Fluids and Well Completion Walking through Products for Drilling Jobs, Start to Finish www.thedriller.com
- The Driller | Understanding Well Rehabilitation Products and When to Use Them Straight Answers to Drillers' Questions about Rehab www.thedriller.com
- The Driller | What are you Getting from your Mud Schools? www.thedriller.com