Our innovative solidification products can solidify your drilling spoils right on the jobsite
Spent drilling fluid can be a costly problem
By the time you recover it, tanker it off-site, make certain it meets all environmental regulatory requirements and pay tipping fees for liquids disposal, it can be a very expensive and time-consuming problem. Our solidification products make it easy transform used liquid drilling fluids into disposable, dumpable solids in minutes. When you’re through, you have a solid product that passes RCRA paint filter and slump tests and can be taken directly to a landfill — or simply mixed into the soil at the project site.
SLURRYBOND™ 2000 G
SLURRYBOND 2000 G will solidify waste slurry on the job site and allow waste to be transferred to the disposal site.
- National Driller | How Has Covid-19 Affected Drilling Fluids Manufacturers? Video Tech Support, Training Part of a 'New Normal' www.thedriller.com
- National Driller | Getting your Spoils to Pass the Paint Filter Test Disposing of Spoils at a Landfill? Time for a Drying Agent www.thedriller.com
- National Driller | Tips on Bentonite Drilling Fluids and Well Completion Walking through Products for Drilling Jobs, Start to Finish www.thedriller.com
- National Driller | What are you Getting from your Mud Schools? www.thedriller.com
- National Driller - What are you Getting from your Mud Schools - December 2019 2848 KB
- National Driller - Searching for the ‘Holy Grail’ of Drilling Fluids - July 2019 1067 KB
- National Driller - Safety Stand-Down Puts Safety First - October 2017 2884 KB
- National Driller - Plan for Success on Drilling Jobs - June 2018 428 KB