We pride ourselves in offering product that abides to the highest standards.
NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60 Certified Products
CETCO prides itself in providing top quality products to our customers. One of the ways our commitment to quality is demonstrated is by obtaining NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60 certification for many of our products. A complete list of CETCO products that carry this certification is below. View our CETCO's Official Listing with NSF International
NSF International is The Public Health and Safety Company™, providing public health and safety risk management solutions to companies, governments, and consumers around the world. NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60: Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals -- Health Effects is the nationally recognized health effects standard for chemicals which are used to treat drinking water.
NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60: Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals -- Health Effects is an American National Standard, which means that the NSF Standards and the processes used to develop them conform to ANSI's requirements for voluntary consensus standards. The standards are copyrighted, but may be used by any organization or individual for the purpose of product/material evaluation, testing, and certification.
NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60, first adopted by the NSF Board of Trustees on October 7, 1988, covers corrosion and scale control chemicals; pH adjustment, softening, precipitation, and sequestering chemicals; coagulation and flocculation chemicals; well-drilling products; disinfection and oxidation chemicals; and miscellaneous and specialty chemicals for treatment of drinking water. The standard addresses the health effects implications of treatment chemicals and related impurities. Both the treatment chemical and the related impurities are considered contaminants for evaluation purposes. The two principal questions addressed are:
1. Is the chemical safe at the maximum dose, and
2. Are impurities below the maximum acceptable levels?
Reaction by-products such as the disinfection by-products of chlorine, ozone, hydrogen peroxide, or other chemicals are not covered by this scope of the standard.
- TDS - ACCU-VIS 263 KB
- TDS - ACCU-VIS_BELLE CRUMBLES 372 KB
- TDS - ACCU-VIS_CETCO CRUMBLES 369 KB
- TDS - BMR 284 KB
- TDS - CETCO COARSE CHIPS 315 KB
- TDS - CETCO COATED TABLETS 134 KB
- TDS - CETCO CRUMBLES 423 KB
- TDS - CETCO GRANULAR GROUT 334 KB
- TDS - CETCO GROUT 312 KB
- TDS - CETCO TABLETS 238 KB
- TDS - CETCO TC BOOSTER 406 KB
- TDS - CS_GRANULAR 423 KB
- TDS - DPA 217 KB
- TDS - GEOTHERMAL GROUT 425 KB
- TDS - HERCUL-EZ 465 KB
- TDS - HIGH TC GEOTHERMAL GROUT 502 KB
- TDS - HYDRAUL-EZ 323 KB
- TDS - INSTA-VIS LOW VISCOSITY 216 KB
- TDS - INSTA-VIS PLUS 211 KB
- TDS - LBA 222 KB
- TDS - MAGMA FIBER 279 KB
- TDS - PREMIUM GEL 165 KB
- TDS - PUREGOLD GEL 172 KB
- TDS - PUREGOLD GROUT 297 KB
- TDS - PUREGOLD MEDIUM CHIPS 315 KB
- TDS - QUAD POWER POWER-BASE 294 KB
- TDS - QUAD POWER POWER-TERGE 294 KB
- TDS - SHORE PAC 331 KB
- TDS - SODA ASH 145 KB
- TDS - SUPER GEL-X 177 KB
- TDS - SUPER THIN 221 KB
- TDS - VERSAFOAM PLUS 238 KB