We pride ourselves in offering product that abides to the highest standards.
NSF/ANSI Standard 60 Certified Products
CETCO prides itself in providing top quality products to our customers. One of the ways our commitment to quality is demonstrated is by obtaining NSF/ANSI Standard 60 certification for many of our products. A complete list of CETCO products that carry this certification is below. To view our Official Listing with NSF International - Click Here.
NSF International is The Public Health and Safety Company™, providing public health and safety risk management solutions to companies, governments, and consumers around the world. NSF/ANSI Standard 60: Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals -- Health Effects is the nationally recognized health effects standard for chemicals which are used to treat drinking water.
NSF/ANSI Standard 60: Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals -- Health Effects is an American National Standard, which means that the NSF Standards and the processes used to develop them conform to ANSI's requirements for voluntary consensus standards. The standards are copyrighted, but may be used by any organization or individual for the purpose of product/material evaluation, testing, and certification.
NSF/ANSI Standard 60, first adopted by the NSF Board of Trustees on October 7, 1988, covers corrosion and scale control chemicals; pH adjustment, softening, precipitation, and sequestering chemicals; coagulation and flocculation chemicals; well-drilling products; disinfection and oxidation chemicals; and miscellaneous and specialty chemicals for treatment of drinking water. The standard addresses the health effects implications of treatment chemicals and related impurities. Both the treatment chemical and the related impurities are considered contaminants for evaluation purposes. The two principal questions addressed are:
1. Is the chemical safe at the maximum dose, and
2. Are impurities below the maximum acceptable levels?
Reaction by-products such as the disinfection by-products of chlorine, ozone, hydrogen peroxide, or other chemicals are not covered by this scope of the standard.
- TDS - ACCU-VIS 323 KB
- TDS - ACCU-VIS_BELLE CRUMBLES 266 KB
- TDS - ACCU-VIS_CETCO CRUMBLES 464 KB
- TDS - BMR 308 KB
- TDS - CETCO COARSE CHIPS 239 KB
- TDS - CETCO COATED TABLETS 182 KB
- TDS - CETCO CRUMBLES 339 KB
- TDS - CETCO GRANULAR GROUT 193 KB
- TDS - CETCO GROUT 261 KB
- TDS - CETCO TABLETS 289 KB
- TDS - CETCO TC BOOSTER 429 KB
- TDS - CS_GRANULAR 338 KB
- TDS - DPA 240 KB
- TDS - GEOTHERMAL GROUT 424 KB
- TDS - HERCUL-EZ 257 KB
- TDS - HIGH TC GEOTHERMAL GROUT 462 KB
- TDS - HYDRAUL-EZ 268 KB
- TDS - INSTA-VIS LOW VISCOSITY 293 KB
- TDS - INSTA-VIS PLUS 266 KB
- TDS - LBA 246 KB
- TDS - MAGMA FIBER 342 KB
- TDS - PREMIUM GEL 179 KB
- TDS - PUREGOLD GEL 188 KB
- TDS - PUREGOLD GROUT 262 KB
- TDS - PUREGOLD MEDIUM CHIPS 239 KB
- TDS - SHORE PAC 223 KB
- TDS - SODA ASH 172 KB
- TDS - SUPER GEL-X 179 KB
- TDS - SUPER THIN 194 KB
- TDS - VERSAFOAM PLUS 261 KB