PREMIUM GEL® API 13A compliant drilling fluid seals your trenches
CETCO bentonite products are used to contain contaminated groundwater, dewater excavations and stabilize dams, levees, and other similar structures. Bentonite slurry has a slightly higher specific gravity than water, creating a positive hydrostatic head that stabilizes the sides of the trench to hold soil particles together and prevent collapse. The backfill material, some of which may contain soil, bentonite and cement, provides an impervious barrier and over time will set to final form.
PREMIUM GEL can also be used as a seal for earthen structures, slurry trenching, tunnel boring, and foundation drilling.
- National Driller | How Has Covid-19 Affected Drilling Fluids Manufacturers? Video Tech Support, Training Part of a 'New Normal' www.thedriller.com
- National Driller | Tips on Bentonite Drilling Fluids and Well Completion Walking through Products for Drilling Jobs, Start to Finish www.thedriller.com
- National Driller | What are you Getting from your Mud Schools? www.thedriller.com
- National Driller - What are you Getting from your Mud Schools - December 2019 2848 KB
- National Driller - Searching for the ‘Holy Grail’ of Drilling Fluids - July 2019 1067 KB
- National Driller - Safety Stand-Down Puts Safety First - October 2017 2884 KB
- National Driller - Plan for Success on Drilling Jobs - June 2018 428 KB