PREMIUM GEL® API 13A compliant drilling fluid seals your trenches
CETCO bentonite products are used to contain contaminated groundwater, dewater excavations and stabilize dams, levees, and other similar structures. Bentonite slurry has a slightly higher specific gravity than water, creating a positive hydrostatic head that stabilizes the sides of the trench to hold soil particles together and prevent collapse. The backfill material, some of which may contain soil, bentonite and cement, provides an impervious barrier and over time will set to final form.
PREMIUM GEL can also be used as a seal for earthen structures, slurry trenching, tunnel boring, and foundation drilling.
- The Driller | Clearing Up Questions about Soda Ash, Make-Up Water www.thedriller.com
- The Driller | Building the Drilling Fluids Distributor, Contractor Relationship www.thedriller.com
- The Driller | Fann Rheometer Advantages and Marsh Funnel Testing Tips www.thedriller.com
- The Driller | Marsh Funnel Limitations in Field Testing Drilling Fluids www.thedriller.com
- The Driller | Situational Awareness and Safety on Drilling Jobsites www.thedriller.com
- The Driller | How Has Covid-19 Affected Drilling Fluids Manufacturers? Video Tech Support, Training Part of a 'New Normal' www.thedriller.com
- The Driller | Tips on Bentonite Drilling Fluids and Well Completion Walking through Products for Drilling Jobs, Start to Finish www.thedriller.com
- The Driller | What are you Getting from your Mud Schools? www.thedriller.com