VOLTEX® Waterproofing Membranes
Leading Waterproofing Worldwide
The VOLTEX® waterproofing membrane line is the proven technology for exceptional waterproofing and contaminant protection with easy installation.
It’s the first-choice water barrier across the globe.
World-class waterproofing performance
Lighter and more impervious than traditional waterproofing products, VOLTEX combines sodium bentonite layered within a durable geomembrane to provide waterproofing protection for any cast-in-place, below-grade concrete construction, such as:
- Structural Slabs
- Property Line Walls
- Backfilled Walls
- Cut-and-Cover Tunnels
- Earth-covered Structures
VOLTEX also outperforms other solutions for precast concrete construction and under contaminated conditions. In both hydrostatic and nonhydrostatic conditions, VOLTEX is dependable, expanding as it absorbs water to seal any small concrete cracks caused by ground settlement or concrete shrinkage, the bentonite core using the water’s own pressure to block gaps.
Easy installation saves you money
Featuring exceptional flexibility for maximum conformability when fitting to a structure, VOLTEX can be installed directly to green concrete and placed as soon as forms are removed—no need to wait for the concrete to cure. Requiring no primers or adhesives, simply position VOLTEX and fasten it in place. VOLTEX can be installed even in extreme temperatures, so installation is quick and easy—and easy on your budget.
Durable and contaminant resistant
Extremely durable, VOLTEX is self-seaming and self-sealing—there’s no worries about the inevitable small tears and punctures that always occur on construction sites—and is available with a variety of enhancements (see below) to protect against contaminants including saline, nitrates, phosphates, chlorides, sulfates, lime, and organic solvents.
Available in four variations
Standard Bentonite with HDPE Composite
Chemically Resistant Bentonite
VOLTEX CR includes all of the advanced waterproofing capabilities of VOLTEX plus a polymer-treated sodium bentonite for exceptional protection in low to moderate saline or contaminated groundwater conditions, including elevated levels of nitrates, phosphates, chlorides, sulfates, lime, and organic solvents.
Chemically Resistant Bentonite & HDPE Composite
CETCO - Pioneer and leader in waterproofing
CETCO is the leader and pioneer in cutting-edge waterproofing membranes. Around the globe, our innovative teams of clay mineralogists, chemists, and polymer scientists transform ordinary minerals into extraordinary technology to solve day-to-day problems worldwide.
Foundation drainage composite consisting of a molded profile core and a filter fabric. System includes drainage and base drain collection.
Hydrophilic polyurethane caulk used for detail work including pipe penetrations.
12 mm (1/2”) thick cementitious wall board for protection of waterproofing during the removal of steel soldier pile cap and top lagging boards.
A multi-purpose UV stable single component polyether moisture cure sealant/adhesive. Primary applications are grade termination sealant, membrane lap sealant and waterstop adhesive.
Premium tape used to seal overlapped membrane edges of VOLTEX DS.
- ENVIROSHEET LT with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Backfilled Wall Construction Master Spec 85 KB
- ENVIROSHEET with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Backfilled Wall Construction Master Spec 85 KB
- VOLTEX DS for Shotcrete Property Line Foundations Under Hydrostatic Conditions Master Spec 169 KB
- VOLTEX DS for Shotcrete Property Line Foundations Under Non-Hydrostatic Conditions Master Spec 168 KB
- VOLTEX DS with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 126 KB
- VOLTEX with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 127 KB
- WATERSTOP-RX for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 54 KB
- Brochure: Building Materials Overview 23198 KB
- Brochure: Foundation Waterproofing Solutions 1293 KB
- Brochure: Green Roof Solutions 1337 KB
- Brochure: HydroShield Quality Assurance Program 1451 KB
- Brochure: Plaza Deck Waterproofing Restoration 1737 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: AQUADRAIN 5858 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ENVIROSHEET 227 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: VOLTEX 283 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-RX 253 KB
- Case Study: Edinburgh Underground Parking Garage 180 KB
- Case Study: New City Mixed Use Space Foundation Waterproofing 175 KB
- Case Study: San Sebastian Academy of Music Foundation Waterproofing 177 KB
- Case Study: Shady Hills School Foundation Waterproofing 171 KB
- Case Study: Stanford University Medical Center Foundation Waterproofing 174 KB
- Case Study: Underground Parking Garage & Apartment Building 182 KB
- Case Study: University of Edinburgh Balfour Beatty Foundation Waterproofing 182 KB
- Case Study: Washington, DC Constitution Square 218 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: AQUADRAIN 70 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: CETSEAL 60 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: ENVIROSHEET 50 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: VOLTEX 51 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: VOLTEX DS 51 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: WATERSTOP-RX 46 KB
- AQUADRAIN 100BD LEED Letter 543 KB
- AQUADRAIN 10X LEED Letter 543 KB
- AQUADRAIN 15X LEED Letter 543 KB
- AQUADRAIN 15XP LEED Letter 542 KB
- AQUADRAIN 18H LEED Letter 542 KB
- AQUADRAIN 20H LEED Letter 215 KB
- AQUADRAIN 30H LEED Letter 542 KB
- AQUADRAIN G20 LEED Letter 544 KB
- BENTOSEAL LEED Letter 540 KB
- CETSEAL LEED Letter 537 KB
- ENVIROSHEET LEED Letter 541 KB
- Hydrobar Tube LEED Letter 538 KB
- SEAMTAPE LEED Letter 537 KB
- TB-B00T LEED Letter 539 KB
- VOLTEX CR LEED Letter 537 KB
- VOLTEX DS LEED Letter 548 KB
- VOLTEX DSCR LEED Letter 548 KB
- VOLTEX LEED Letter 536 KB
- WATERSTOPPAGE LEED Letter 538 KB
- WATERSTOP-RX LEED Letter 541 KB
- AQUADRAIN 100BD Technical Data Sheet 229 KB
- AQUADRAIN 10X Technical Data Sheet 251 KB
- AQUADRAIN 15X Technical Data Sheet 238 KB
- AQUADRAIN 15XP Technical Data Sheet 240 KB
- AQUADRAIN 18H Technical Data Sheet 285 KB
- AQUADRAIN 20H Technical Data Sheet 250 KB
- AQUADRAIN 30H Technical Data Sheet 239 KB
- AQUADRAIN G10 Technical Data Sheet 255 KB
- AQUADRAIN G20 Technical Data Sheet 225 KB
- AQUADRAIN GS25 Technical Data Sheet 181 KB
- BENTOSEAL Technical Data Sheet 272 KB
- CETSEAL Technical Data Sheet 125 KB
- ENVIROSHEET LT Technical Data Sheet 180 KB
- ENVIROSHEET Technical Data Sheet 162 KB
- HYDROBAR Tubes Technical Data Sheet 136 KB
- SEAMTAPE Technical Data Sheet 112 KB
- TB-BOOT Technical Data Sheet 459 KB
- VOLTEX CR Technical Data Sheet 320 KB
- VOLTEX DS Technical Data Sheet 339 KB
- VOLTEX DSCR Technical Data Sheet 327 KB