ULTRASEAL® Waterproofing Membranes
World-Class Innovation in Active Waterproofing
Unique and innovative, ULTRASEAL® waterproofing membranes meet the toughest waterproofing challenges, even in high-saline and contaminated groundwater conditions.
It’s the state-of-the-art water barrier solution.
Exceptional waterproofing performance
Lighter and more impervious than traditional waterproofing products, ULTRASEAL waterproofing membranes combine Advanced Polymer Core (APC) technology layered within a durable geomembrane to provide waterproofing protection for any cast-in-place, below-grade concrete construction, such as:
- Underslab installation, including pile caps and grade beams
- Property line installation, including soldier pile and lagging, metal sheet piling retaining wall, earth formed shotcrete retention wall, and auger cast caisson retention wall
- Backfilled walls, including backfilled wall penetrations, terminations, and masonry block walls
ULTRASEAL waterproofing membranes also outperform other solutions both for precast concrete construction and under contaminated conditions.
With a geomembrane ten times more impermeable than traditional hydrophilic membranes, the swelling action of ULTRASEAL has been proven effective in both hydrostatic and nonhydrostatic conditions, expanding as it absorbs water to seal any small concrete cracks caused by ground settlement or concrete shrinkage.
Easy installation saves you money
ULTRASEAL rolls are lightweight and easy to handle, with exceptional flexibility for maximum conformability when fitting to a structure. Even more, it can be installed directly to green concrete and placed as soon as forms are removed—no need to wait for the concrete to cure—and can be installed without primers or adhesives, even in extreme temperatures. It’s a quicker, easier installation that’s also easy on your budget.
Durable and contaminant resistant
Extremely durable, ULTRASEAL is self-seaming and self-sealing—there’s no worries about the inevitable small tears and punctures that always occur on construction sites. Plus, the APC core is resistant to salt and groundwater contaminants, to further protect the underlying structure.
Two versions available
APC Waterproofing Technology with Advanced Bond Coating
Incorporating a new pressure-sensitive adhesive layer, the enhanced ULTRASEAL AB waterproofing membrane bonds tenaciously to concrete to prevent water migration. ULTRASEAL AB bonds once concrete is poured against its membrane surface. Unlike other adhesive-bonding membranes, its active APC waterproofing layer self-seals small punctures and tears commonly caused during construction activities. ULTRASEAL AB’s adhesive layer protects the polymers from moisture during construction allowing it to be installed in all weather conditions and has proven effective in both hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic conditions.
Active Polymer Waterproofing Membrane
ULTRASEAL XP is a composite membrane consisting of an XP technology layer that is integrally bonded to a high-strength geomembrane. This advanced polymer technology provides exceptional performance in a wide range of ground contaminants, including high saline conditions. The durable geomembrane makes ULTRASEAL XP ten times less permeable than traditional hydrophilic membranes. The swelling action of the XP layer can also self-seal small concrete cracks caused by ground settlement and concrete shrinkage while proving effective in both hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic conditions.
CETCO - Pioneer and leader in waterproofing
CETCO is the leader and pioneer in cutting-edge waterproofing membranes. Around the globe, our innovative teams of clay mineralogists, chemists, and polymer scientists transform ordinary minerals into extraordinary technology to solve day-to-day problems worldwide.
Foundation drainage composite consisting of a molded profile core and a filter fabric. System includes drainage and base drain collection.
Hydrophilic polyurethane caulk used for detail work including pipe penetrations.
A multi-purpose UV stable single component polyether moisture cure sealant/adhesive. Primary applications are grade termination sealant, membrane lap sealant and waterstop adhesive.
Self-adhering flashing membrane used for grade and thru-wall flashing.
A trowel-grade detailing mastic designed for a variety of surface preparation and detailing work. It swells upon contact with water to form a watertight barrier, even in high-saline water conditions.
- ENVIROSHEET LT with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Backfilled Wall Construction Master Spec 85 KB
- ENVIROSHEET with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Backfilled Wall Construction Master Spec 85 KB
- ULTRASEAL AB with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 132 KB
- ULTRASEAL for Shotcrete Property Line Foundations Under Hydrostatic Conditions Master Spec 127 KB
- ULTRASEAL for Shotcrete Property Line Foundations Under Non-Hydrostatic Conditions Master Spec 125 KB
- ULTRASEAL with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 131 KB
- ULTRASEAL XP with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 75 KB
- WATERSTOP-RX for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 54 KB
- Brochure: Building Materials Overview 23198 KB
- Brochure: Foundation Waterproofing Solutions 1293 KB
- Brochure: HydroShield Quality Assurance Program 1451 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: AQUADRAIN 5858 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ENVIROSHEET 227 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ULTRASEAL 2808 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ULTRASEAL AB 779 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ULTRASEAL XP 294 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-RX 253 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-XP 313 KB
- Case Study: 500 Fifth Avenue Seattle Foundation Waterproofing 184 KB
- Case Study: Grove at Grand Bay Condos Foundation Waterproofing 177 KB
- Case Study: Oklahoma State University Stadium 194 KB
- Case Study: Philadelphia City Hall Dilworth Plaza Deck 183 KB
- Case Study: Shady Hills School Foundation Waterproofing 171 KB
- Case Study: Washington, DC Constitution Square 218 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: AQUADRAIN 70 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: CETSEAL 60 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: ENVIROSHEET 50 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: WATERSTOP-RX 46 KB
- City of Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety: ULTRASEAL, SWELLTITE, ENVIROSHEET 179 KB
- AQUADRAIN 100BD LEED Letter 543 KB
- AQUADRAIN 10X LEED Letter 543 KB
- AQUADRAIN 15X LEED Letter 543 KB
- AQUADRAIN 15XP LEED Letter 542 KB
- AQUADRAIN 18H LEED Letter 542 KB
- AQUADRAIN 20H LEED Letter 215 KB
- AQUADRAIN 30H LEED Letter 542 KB
- AQUADRAIN G20 LEED Letter 544 KB
- BENTOSEAL LEED Letter 540 KB
- CETSEAL LEED Letter 537 KB
- ENVIROSHEET LEED Letter 541 KB
- Hydrobar Tube LEED Letter 538 KB
- SEAMTAPE LEED Letter 537 KB
- TB-B00T LEED Letter 539 KB
- ULTRASEAL AB LEED Letter 537 KB
- ULTRASEAL BT LEED Letter 537 KB
- ULTRASEAL SP LEED Letter 537 KB
- ULTRASEAL XP Technical Data Sheet 134 KB
- WATERSTOPPAGE LEED Letter 538 KB
- WATERSTOP-RX LEED Letter 541 KB
- AQUADRAIN 100BD Technical Data Sheet 229 KB
- AQUADRAIN 10X Technical Data Sheet 251 KB
- AQUADRAIN 15X Technical Data Sheet 238 KB
- AQUADRAIN 15XP Technical Data Sheet 240 KB
- AQUADRAIN 18H Technical Data Sheet 285 KB
- AQUADRAIN 20H Technical Data Sheet 250 KB
- AQUADRAIN 30H Technical Data Sheet 239 KB
- AQUADRAIN G10 Technical Data Sheet 255 KB
- AQUADRAIN G20 Technical Data Sheet 225 KB
- AQUADRAIN GS25 Technical Data Sheet 181 KB
- BENTOSEAL Technical Data Sheet 272 KB
- CETSEAL Technical Data Sheet 125 KB
- ENVIROSHEET LT Technical Data Sheet 180 KB
- SEAL-X XP Technical Data Sheet 127 KB
- SEAMTAPE Technical Data Sheet 112 KB
- TB-BOOT Technical Data Sheet 459 KB
- ULTRASEAL AB Technical Data Sheet 831 KB
- ULTRASEAL Technical Data Sheet 247 KB
- ULTRASEAL XP Technical Data Sheet 130 KB
- WATERSTOPPAGE Technical Data Sheet 123 KB