ULTRASEAL® Waterproofing Membranes
World-Class Innovation in Active Waterproofing
Unique and innovative, ULTRASEAL® waterproofing membranes meet the toughest waterproofing challenges, even in high-saline and contaminated groundwater conditions.
It’s the state-of-the-art water barrier solution.
Exceptional waterproofing performance
Lighter and more impervious than traditional waterproofing products, ULTRASEAL waterproofing membranes combine Advanced Polymer Core (APC) technology layered within a durable geomembrane to provide waterproofing protection for any cast-in-place, below-grade concrete construction, such as:
- Underslab installation, including pile caps and grade beams
- Property line installation, including soldier pile and lagging, metal sheet piling retaining wall, earth formed shotcrete retention wall, and auger cast caisson retention wall
- Backfilled walls, including backfilled wall penetrations, terminations, and masonry block walls
ULTRASEAL waterproofing membranes also outperform other solutions both for precast concrete construction and under contaminated conditions.
With a geomembrane ten times more impermeable than traditional hydrophilic membranes, the swelling action of ULTRASEAL has been proven effective in both hydrostatic and nonhydrostatic conditions, expanding as it absorbs water to seal any small concrete cracks caused by ground settlement or concrete shrinkage.
Easy installation saves you money
ULTRASEAL rolls are lightweight and easy to handle, with exceptional flexibility for maximum conformability when fitting to a structure. Even more, it can be installed directly to green concrete and placed as soon as forms are removed—no need to wait for the concrete to cure—and can be installed without primers or adhesives, even in extreme temperatures. It’s a quicker, easier installation that’s also easy on your budget.
Durable and contaminant resistant
Extremely durable, ULTRASEAL is self-seaming and self-sealing—there’s no worries about the inevitable small tears and punctures that always occur on construction sites. Plus, the APC core is resistant to salt and groundwater contaminants, to further protect the underlying structure.
Two versions available
APC Waterproofing Technology with Advanced Bond Coating
Incorporating a new pressure-sensitive adhesive layer, the enhanced ULTRASEAL AB waterproofing membrane bonds tenaciously to concrete to prevent water migration. ULTRASEAL AB bonds once concrete is poured against its membrane surface. Unlike other adhesive-bonding membranes, its active APC waterproofing layer self-seals small punctures and tears commonly caused during construction activities. ULTRASEAL AB’s adhesive layer protects the polymers from moisture during construction allowing it to be installed in all weather conditions and has proven effective in both hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic conditions.
Active Polymer Waterproofing Membrane
ULTRASEAL XP is a composite membrane consisting of an XP technology layer that is integrally bonded to a high-strength geomembrane. This advanced polymer technology provides exceptional performance in a wide range of ground contaminants, including high saline conditions. The durable geomembrane makes ULTRASEAL XP ten times less permeable than traditional hydrophilic membranes. The swelling action of the XP layer can also self-seal small concrete cracks caused by ground settlement and concrete shrinkage while proving effective in both hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic conditions.
CETCO - Pioneer and leader in waterproofing
CETCO is the leader and pioneer in cutting-edge waterproofing membranes. Around the globe, our innovative teams of clay mineralogists, chemists, and polymer scientists transform ordinary minerals into extraordinary technology to solve day-to-day problems worldwide.
Foundation drainage composite consisting of a molded profile core and a filter fabric. System includes drainage and base drain collection.
Hydrophilic polyurethane caulk used for detail work including pipe penetrations.
A multi-purpose UV stable single component polyether moisture cure sealant/adhesive. Primary applications are grade termination sealant, membrane lap sealant and waterstop adhesive.
Self-adhering flashing membrane used for grade and thru-wall flashing.
A trowel-grade detailing mastic designed for a variety of surface preparation and detailing work. It swells upon contact with water to form a watertight barrier, even in high-saline water conditions.
- ENVIROSHEET LT with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Backfilled Wall Construction Master Spec 85 KB
- ENVIROSHEET with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Backfilled Wall Construction Master Spec 85 KB
- ULTRASEAL AB with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 132 KB
- ULTRASEAL for Shotcrete Property Line Foundations Under Hydrostatic Conditions Master Spec 127 KB
- ULTRASEAL for Shotcrete Property Line Foundations Under Non-Hydrostatic Conditions Master Spec 125 KB
- ULTRASEAL with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 131 KB
- ULTRASEAL XP with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 75 KB
- WATERSTOP-RX for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 52 KB
- Brochure: Building Materials Overview 23226 KB
- Brochure: Foundation Waterproofing Solutions 1293 KB
- Brochure: HydroShield™ Quality Assurance Program 1451 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: AQUADRAIN® Drainage Composite 5872 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ENVIROSHEET Waterproofing Membrane 1125 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ULTRASEAL® AB 779 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ULTRASEAL® XP Waterproofing Membrane 3285 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-RX® Expanding Concrete Joint Waterstop 2918 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-XP Expanding Strip Waterstop 2813 KB
- Case Study: 500 Fifth Avenue Seattle Foundation Waterproofing 184 KB
- Case Study: Grove at Grand Bay Condos Foundation Waterproofing 177 KB
- Case Study: Oklahoma State University Stadium 194 KB
- Case Study: Philadelphia City Hall Dilworth Plaza Deck 183 KB
- Case Study: Shady Hills School Foundation Waterproofing 171 KB
- Case Study: The Standard at Penn State - ULTRASEAL® AB 2545 KB
- Case Study: Washington, DC Constitution Square 218 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: AQUADRAIN 70 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: CETSEAL 60 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: ENVIROSHEET 50 KB
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: WATERSTOP-RX 46 KB
- City of Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety: ULTRASEAL, SWELLTITE, ENVIROSHEET 179 KB
|CETCO Launches ULTRASEAL AB for Advanced Waterproofing Protection - CETCO, June 2019|
|Water Barriers to Withstand Shotcrete - Waterproof Magazine, June 2010|
- LEED Letter: ULTRASEAL® AB 537 KB
- LEED Letter: AQUADRAIN® 100BD 543 KB
- LEED Letter: AQUADRAIN® 10X 543 KB
- LEED Letter: AQUADRAIN® 15X 543 KB
- LEED Letter: AQUADRAIN® 15XP 542 KB
- LEED Letter: AQUADRAIN® 18H 542 KB
- LEED Letter: AQUADRAIN® 20H 215 KB
- LEED Letter: AQUADRAIN® 30H 542 KB
- LEED Letter: AQUADRAIN® G20 544 KB
- LEED Letter: BENTOSEAL® 540 KB
- LEED Letter: CETSEAL 537 KB
- LEED Letter: ENVIROSHEET 541 KB
- LEED Letter: Hydrobar Tube 538 KB
- LEED Letter: SEAMTAPE 537 KB
- LEED Letter: TB-BOOT 539 KB
- LEED Letter: WATERSTOPPAGE 538 KB
- LEED Letter: WATERSTOP-RX® 541 KB
- Product Manual: ENVIROSHEET 1411 KB
- Product Manual: ULTRASEAL® AB 7171 KB
- Product Manual: ULTRASEAL® AB Installation to Shotcrete 5201 KB
- Product Manual: ULTRASEAL® XP 4248 KB
- Product Manual: WATERSTOP-RX® 1409 KB
- Product Update: ULTRASEAL® AB as Replacement for ULTRASEAL® BT/SP 264 KB
- Quick Reference Guide: Waterproofing Membrane Matrix - North America 413 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 100BD 229 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 10X 251 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 15X 238 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 15XP 240 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 18H 285 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 20H 250 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® 30H 239 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® G20 254 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: AQUADRAIN® GS25 181 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: BENTOSEAL® 272 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: CETSEAL 125 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: ENVIROSHEET LT 180 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: SEAL-X® XP 127 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: SEAMTAPE 112 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: TB-BOOT 458 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: ULTRASEAL® AB 332 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: ULTRASEAL® XP 130 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: WATERSTOPPAGE 123 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: WATERSTOP-RX® 585 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: WATERSTOP-XP 112 KB