Foundation Waterproofing Systems
Protect your structure with proven, industry-leading waterproofing technology and quality assurance program.
With more than 60 years of experience in waterproofing technology, CETCO® has garnered worldwide recognition for quality, performance
AKWASEAL® LV POLYURETHANE GROUT
A versatile remedial waterproofing product that stops water infiltration into, or out of above and below grade concrete structures. Proven effective in concrete joints, cracks, and poorly consolidated areas in concrete walls, floors
A hydrophilic rubber
A polyurethane-based caulk grade swelling paste, AKWASWELL is used primarily to seal rough surfaces in concrete construction joints. Swelling up to 500% of its initial volume when hydrated by water, it creates a positive seal and stops the flow of water through the joint and is suitable for low to moderate
A two-part prefabricated sheet drain composite consisting of a 3-dimensional polypropylene formed dimple core covered with a non-woven polypropylene filter fabric on one side. The formed dimple core provides compressive strength and collects water for flow to drainage discharge pipes.
A two-part prefabricated sheet drain composite consisting of a 3-dimensional polypropylene formed dimple core covered with a woven polypropylene filter fabric bonded to
A two-part prefabricated drainage composite consists of a high strength HDPE geonet core with a non-woven polypropylene filter fabric bonded to both sides. AQUADRAIN G20 is designed for horizontal and vertical applications requiring very high compressive strength with low to moderate flow properties.
A three-part prefabricated drainage and protection composite consisting of a high strength HDPE geonet core with nonwoven polypropylene filter fabrics bonded to both sides. AQUADRAIN G25 is designed for horizontal and vertical applications requiring very high compressive strength properties with low to moderate flow properties.
A high-solids grout that expands to form a thick, low permeable layer across the exterior surface of the structure, filling voids in the adjacent soil and sealing small cracks in the concrete.
BENTOGROUT® PUMP AND MIXER
The CETCO Bentogrout Pump and Mixer equipment is designed specifically for Bentogrout. CETCO Bentogrout equipment is comprised of a progressive cavity pump with a vertical paddle and horizontal ribbon blender type mixer.
A trowel-grade bentonite-based mastic that is used to detail at membrane terminations, around penetrations, over grouted concrete form-tie holes, and provide fillets to inside wall corners. Unlike most mastics, this premium mastic is capable of swelling and self-sealing upon hydration and is VOC compliant. Bentoseal can be covered with a waterproofing membrane immediately after application.
A single-sided tape consisting of an aggressive rubber-based adhesive with a durable polyethylene backing. Seamtape is primarily used to seal the overlap seams for both backfilled foundation walls and horizontal deck applications. Seamtape protects the overlap seams against debris intrusion during backfill and damage from rain prior to backfilling. Available in 3” (75 mm) x 50-Ft (15.2 m) rolls; 8 rolls per case.
A multi-purpose, single component polyether moisture cure sealant/adhesive. CETSEAL is a low VOC, 100% solids, non-shrinking product with excellent UV resistance. Available in 10.1 oz cartridges with 12 cartridges per case at 12 lbs (5.4 kg), or 20 oz foil packs with 12 per case at 20 lbs (9 kg).
COREFLEX Consists of a thermoplastic membrane integrally bonded to a self-healing Active Polymer Core (APC). This combination of passive and active barrier technologies, along with fully welded seams, ensures superior waterproofing protection.
Used to waterproof structural concrete expansion joints for positive-side below grade foundation walls and under structural slabs, CXJ-200 and CXJ-400 consists of an extruded, thermoplastic, dual gland expansion joint seals with integrated side flanges. Movement at the joint is accommodated by the geometric shape of the double-cell, center gland configuration with two material layers to form the system.
A solvent-based primer designed to provide excellent adhesion of ENVIROSHEET waterproofing membranes to structural substrates.
A water-based polymer emulsion primer designed to provide excellent adhesion of ENVIROSHEET waterproofing membranes to structural substrates.
A self-adhering composite sheet waterproofing membrane, ENVIROSHEET consists of 56-mils of rubberized asphalt and a 4-mil cross-laminated, polyethylene carrier film. The two components are laminated together to produce an extremely tough waterproofing barrier.
PRODUCT SHEETS l TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS
Consisting of VOLCLAY granular bentonite encapsulated in a water-soluble film tube, HYDROBAR TUBES are a convenient means of providing extra waterproofing protection at the critical wall to footing intersection joint. Each tube is 50 mm (2") dia. x 600 mm (2 ft) long. Available in 16 tubes per box for 9.75 m (32 linear feet).
A 100% Solids Fluid-Applied, HYDROFIX is a single component waterproofing system. Its fluid application allows it to be installed at difficult areas such as around multiple pipe penetrations and over irregular substrates and cures to form a seamless membrane that is positively bonded to the substrate.
A elastomeric waterproof membrane, LDC 60 cures to form a seamless barrier that forms tenacious bond to concrete to prevent lateral water migration. The inherent toughness and elasticity of LDC 60 enables it to bridge small structural or shrinkage cracks which may develop in the substrate.
M-2000 LIQUID FLASHING
A single-component, trowel-grade moisture cured polyurethane mastic, M-2000 LIQUID FLASHING is used with CETCO Waterproofing Systems to detail primarily at membrane terminations, around horizontal deck penetrations and transitions, over grouted concrete form-tie holes, and provide fillets to inside wall corners. Available in 18.9 Liter (5-gallon) pails.
REVO-FIX is a profiled expanded metal mesh strip designed for mechanically fixing WATERSTOP-RX and WATERSTOP-XP to cast-in-place concrete surfaces. Revo-Fix can be used as an alternative method to CETSEAL. Available in two sizes.
STRATABOND 100 REINFORCEMENT FABRIC
A 1.5-oz/sq-yd high strength, spun bonded polyester fabric used as a reinforcing layer with STRATASEAL HR hot-applied rubberized asphalt membrane. Stratabond 100 maintains its physical properties when wet and dimensionally stable over varying humidity levels and exhibits high resistance to splitting and cracking from thermal shock.
A solvent-based, low VOC bituminous roof primer for use with STRATASEAL HR. it is a spray applied primer that improves the bond of the rubberized asphalt membrane to the concrete substrate. as a solvent based primer, it provides faster drying time and ease of application and can be installed in low temperature conditions.
A hot-applied rubberized asphalt membrane, STRATASEAL HR is ideal for protected roof and split-slab deck waterproofing applications. Its a 100% solids thermoplastic product that is flexible as well as self-sealing. STRATASEAL HR is ready for use and requires no set-up.
A highly effective waterproofing membrane, SWELLTITE® consists of a sodium bentonite compound integrally bonded to a geomembrane liner. This composite combines the active waterproofing benefits of sodium bentonite with the strength and durability of a thick geomembrane liner.
TB-BOOT TIE-BACK COVERS
A single piece, pre-formed thermoplastic cover that provides a simple and quick waterproofing installation detail. The thick thermoplastic construction provides the strength and durability to withstand the concrete placement. Available in three sizes: TB-6SN is 6” (150 mm) deep, TB-8 is 8” (200 mm) deep, and TB-10 is 10” (250 mm) deep.
Consisting of an advanced Active Polyer Core (APC), ULTRASEAL is engineered to provide high-performance waterproofing protection for foundation applications. ULTRASEAL is 10 times less permeable and more chemically resistant than traditional hydrophilic waterproofing membranes.
Featuring XP technology, the latest innovation in active waterproofing, ULTRASEAL XP provides exceptional performance in a wide range of ground contaminates. Proven effective in both hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic conditions, the self-sealing ability of ULTRASEAL XP seals minor cuts or damage to the membrane.
Voltex® is a proven waterproofing membrane ideal for vertical and horizontal foundation surfaces. Voltex incorporates the high-swelling and self-sealing properties of VOLCLAY® sodium bentonite to form a monolithic, low permeable membrane to protect the structure from water ingress.
A bentonite-geotextile waterproofing membrane with Integrated Polyethylene Liner, VOLTEX® DS is comprised of two high strength geotextiles. The two geotextiles are interlocked by a patented needle-punching process which assures a consistent application of material.
VOLTEX DSCR is a highly effective waterproofing composite of high strength geotextiles,1.10 pounds of contaminant resistant sodium bentonite per square foot, and a integrally bonded polyethylene liner. The high swelling, low permeable, contaminant resistant sodium bentonite is encapsulated between the two geotextiles.
An active, flexible strip concrete construction joint waterstop, WATERSTOP-RX provides a strong positive seal by expanding upon contact with water. Proven effective on projects worldwide for over 20 years, Waterstop-RX is designed for both continuous and intermittent hydrostatic conditions. WATERSTOP-RX is available in multiple configurations.
The next generation of waterstop that expands upon contact with water to form a positive seal to stop water ingress through cast-in-place concrete construction joints and around pipe penetrations. Through the use of the patented XP technology, WATERSTOP® XP is proven effective in a wide range of contaminated environments.
A water-based latex adhesive used primarily to secure the SWELLTITE membrane in both vertical and horizontal applications. The product is VOC compliant and changes from a light gray to dark gray upon application. Waterproofing membrane is installed to adhesive after it turns to dark gray color. Available in 18.9 Liter (5-gallon) pails.
A trowel-grade mastic designed for a variety of surface preparation and detailing work with CETCO active waterproofing membranes. Featuring XP Technology hydrophilic polymer, SEAL-X XP swells upon contact with water to form a watertight barrier in fresh to high-saline water conditions. With the consistency of thick grease, SEAL-X XP is easy to apply and bonds to most building materials. Available in 25kg (5 gallon) pails.
- COREFLEX 60 Cast-in-Place Concrete Decks Master Spec 173 KB
- COREFLEX 60 for Cast-in-Place Concrete Property Line and Backfilled Walls Under Hydrostatic Conditions Master Spec 202 KB
- COREFLEX 60 for Shotcrete Property Line Foundations Under Hydrostatic Conditions Master Spec 209 KB
- CXJ Expansion Joint System for Blind-Side Formed, Lagging Wall and Underslab Conditions Master Spec 202 KB
- ENVIROSHEET LT with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Backfilled Wall Construction Master Spec 85 KB
- ENVIROSHEET with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Backfilled Wall Construction Master Spec 85 KB
- HYDROFIX Single-Coat with AQUADRAIN Master Spec 81 KB
- HYDROFIX with AQUADRAIN Master Spec 94 KB
- LDC-60 with AQUADRAIN Master Spec 57 KB
- SWELLTITE for Cast-in-Place Concrete Walls and Split-Slab Decks with AQUADRAIN Master Spec 94 KB
- ULTRASEAL AB with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 132 KB
- ULTRASEAL for Shotcrete Property Line Foundations Under Hydrostatic Conditions Master Spec 127 KB
- ULTRASEAL for Shotcrete Property Line Foundations Under Non-Hydrostatic Conditions Master Spec 125 KB
- ULTRASEAL with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 131 KB
- ULTRASEAL XP with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 75 KB
- VOLTEX DS for Shotcrete Property Line Foundations Under Hydrostatic Conditions Master Spec 169 KB
- VOLTEX DS for Shotcrete Property Line Foundations Under Non-Hydrostatic Conditions Master Spec 168 KB
- VOLTEX DS with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 126 KB
- VOLTEX with AQUADRAIN for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 127 KB
- WATERSTOP-RX for Cast-in-Place Concrete Master Spec 54 KB
- Brochure: Building Materials Overview 23198 KB
- Brochure: Foundation Waterproofing Solutions 1293 KB
- Brochure: HydroShield Quality Assurance Program 1451 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: AQUADRAIN 5858 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: BENTOGROUT 291 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: COREFLEX 283 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ENVIROSHEET 227 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: STRATASEAL HR 2938 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: SWELLTITE 269 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ULTRASEAL 2808 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ULTRASEAL AB 779 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: ULTRASEAL XP 294 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: VOLTEX 283 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-RX 253 KB
- Product Sell Sheet: WATERSTOP-XP 313 KB
- COREFLEX and STRATASEAL HR Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Helios Energy Research Center 1085 KB
- COREFLEX Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Fremont Luxury High Rise 847 KB
- COREFLEX Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: University of California Berkeley Boalt Hall 231 KB
- COREFLEX ULTRASEAL VOLTEX Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Shady Hills School 171 KB
- COREFLEX/VOLTEX/STRATASEAL HR Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Stanford University Medical Center 174 KB
- ULTRASEAL Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Grove at Grand Bay Condos 177 KB
- ULTRASEAL Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: Oklahoma State University Stadium 194 KB
- VOLTEX DSCR/WATERSTOP-RX Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: San Sebastian Academy of Music 177 KB
- VOLTEX Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: BskyB Campus 179 KB
- VOLTEX Foundation Waterproofing Case Study: New City Mixed Use Space 175 KB
- COREFLEX 60 LEED Letter 538 KB
- ENVIROSHEET LEED Letter 541 KB
- LDC 60 LEED Letter 546 KB
- STRATASEAL HR LEED Letter 543 KB
- ULTRASEAL AB LEED Letter 537 KB
- ULTRASEAL BT LEED Letter 537 KB
- ULTRASEAL SP LEED Letter 537 KB
- ULTRASEAL XP Technical Data Sheet 134 KB
- VOLTEX CR LEED Letter 537 KB
- VOLTEX DS LEED Letter 548 KB
- VOLTEX DSCR LEED Letter 548 KB
- VOLTEX LEED Letter 536 KB
- COREFLEX Product Manual 2451 KB
- CXJ Expansion Joint Seal Installation Guide 1021 KB
- ENVIROSHEET Product Manual 1411 KB
- SWELLTITE Product Manual 1327 KB
- ULTRASEAL AB Product Manual 7171 KB
- ULTRASEAL Product Manual 4000 KB
- ULTRASEAL Shotcrete Product Manual 3005 KB
- ULTRASEAL XP Product Manual 4248 KB
- VOLTEX DS Shotcrete Product Manual 2766 KB
- VOLTEX Product Manual 3999 KB
- WATERSTOP-RX Product Manual 1409 KB
- A-3000WB Technical Data Sheet 127 KB
- AKWASTOP Technical Data Sheet 185 KB
- AKWASWELL Technical Data Sheet 111 KB
- AQUADRAIN 100BD Technical Data Sheet 229 KB
- AQUADRAIN 10X Technical Data Sheet 251 KB
- AQUADRAIN 15X Technical Data Sheet 238 KB
- AQUADRAIN 15XP Technical Data Sheet 240 KB
- AQUADRAIN 18H Technical Data Sheet 285 KB
- AQUADRAIN 20H Technical Data Sheet 250 KB
- AQUADRAIN 30H Technical Data Sheet 239 KB