OWNER OPERATOR - DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Minimum two full years of verifiable interstate driving in the past five years.
- Driving experience needs to be with the type of equipment you will be operating.
- Flatbed Cargo Securement and Tarping experience, if operating Flatbeds.
All applicants must have a valid CDL license and cannot have been disqualified under the regulations outlined in 49 CFR 383.51. In addition to the Federal Regulations, Ameri-Co® Carriers may have additional company policies that will apply.
General Qualifications and Requirements
- All applicants must meet the D.O.T. qualification standards as outlined in 49 CFR Parts 382, 383 and Parts 390 through 399. In addition to the Federal Regulations, Ameri-Co® Carriers may have additional company policies that will apply.
- If approved for certification applicant will be required to submit to Pre Certification drug test and physical examination by Ameri-Co Carriers approved Medical examiner.
- Company orientation required prior to dispatch.
- Owner must have a communication system of Satellite & Cell phone.
- Owner must provide proof of workmen's compensation coverage or enroll in an Occupational Accident program.