NEW YORK, May 23, 2023
(GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Minerals Technologies Inc. (NYSE: MTX), a leading
technology-driven specialty minerals company will host an Investor Day
on Wednesday, May 24th at 9:00 a.m. ET at the New York Stock Exchange. The webcast portion of this event will conclude at 12:30 p.m. ET.
The agenda will include:
- Doug Dietrich, Chairman and CEO, will provide an overview of today’s Minerals Technologies (NYSE: MTX) and the company’s distinctive management system and culture
- Jon Hastings,
SVP Strategy and M&A, and the technology team will provide an
overview of core technologies and what makes the company unique and
valuable to customers
- DJ Monagle and Brett Argirakis, Group
Presidents of our two segments, Consumer and Specialties and Engineered
Solutions, respectively, will follow with a deeper dive into product
lines and growth strategies
- Jerry Darlington, Vice President of R&D will cover sustainability targets and achievements
- Erik Aldag, SVP Finance and Treasury, and CFO, will follow with projected financials
- The event is expected to end with Q&A
To access the live webcast and presentation materials, please go to MTX Investor Day Registration.
A replay of the presentation will be available following the live presentation.
Click here to access the presentation