We pride ourselves in offering product that abides to the highest standards.
NSF/ANSI Standard 60 Certified Products
CETCO prides itself in providing top quality products to our customers. One of the ways our commitment to quality is demonstrated is by obtaining NSF/ANSI Standard 60 certification for many of our products. A complete list of CETCO products that carry this certification is below. To view our Official Listing with NSF International - Click Here.
NSF International is The Public Health and Safety Company™, providing public health and safety risk management solutions to companies, governments, and consumers around the world. NSF/ANSI Standard 60: Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals -- Health Effects is the nationally recognized health effects standard for chemicals which are used to treat drinking water.
NSF/ANSI Standard 60: Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals -- Health Effects is an American National Standard, which means that the NSF Standards and the processes used to develop them conform to ANSI's requirements for voluntary consensus standards. The standards are copyrighted, but may be used by any organization or individual for the purpose of product/material evaluation, testing, and certification.
NSF/ANSI Standard 60, first adopted by the NSF Board of Trustees on October 7, 1988, covers corrosion and scale control chemicals; pH adjustment, softening, precipitation, and sequestering chemicals; coagulation and flocculation chemicals; well-drilling products; disinfection and oxidation chemicals; and miscellaneous and specialty chemicals for treatment of drinking water. The standard addresses the health effects implications of treatment chemicals and related impurities. Both the treatment chemical and the related impurities are considered contaminants for evaluation purposes. The two principal questions addressed are:
1. Is the chemical safe at the maximum dose, and
2. Are impurities below the maximum acceptable levels?
Reaction by-products such as the disinfection by-products of chlorine, ozone, hydrogen peroxide, or other chemicals are not covered by this scope of the standard.
- TDS - ACCU-VIS 757 KB
- TDS - ACCU-VIS_BELLE CRUMBLES 137 KB
- TDS - ACCU-VIS_CETCO CRUMBLES 135 KB
- TDS - BMR 192 KB
- TDS - CETCO COARSE CHIPS 187 KB
- TDS - CETCO COATED TABLETS 185 KB
- TDS - CETCO CRUMBLES 450 KB
- TDS - CETCO GRANULAR GROUT 348 KB
- TDS - CETCO GROUT 337 KB
- TDS - CETCO TABLETS 183 KB
- TDS - CETCO TC BOOSTER 187 KB
- TDS - CS_GRANULAR 192 KB
- TDS - DPA 190 KB
- TDS - GEOTHERMAL GROUT 443 KB
- TDS - HERCUL-EZ 184 KB
- TDS - HIGH TC GEOTHERMAL GROUT 466 KB
- TDS - HYDRAUL-EZ 342 KB
- TDS - INSTA-VIS PLUS 145 KB
- TDS - LBA 188 KB
- TDS - MAGMA FIBER 192 KB
- TDS - PREMIUM GEL 170 KB
- TDS - PUREGOLD GEL 180 KB
- TDS - PUREGOLD GROUT 325 KB
- TDS - PUREGOLD MEDIUM CHIPS 185 KB
- TDS - SUPER GEL-X 181 KB
- TDS - SUPER THIN 183 KB
- TDS - VERSAFOAM PLUS 178 KB