Plaza Deck Waterproofing Restoration
Minimal Disruption, Minimal Expense - Superior Performance
With the right products and decades of experience and know-how, CETCO can help you waterproof your plaza deck with minimal disruption and cost.
Your restored plaza is closer than you think.
Deck restoration that's fast, safe, reliable - and still economical...
Plaza deck restoration is typically a huge disruption. Once demolition is underway, occupants and visitors can’t get directly where they need to go as large areas surrounding the building become hazardous and inaccessible. The restoration work itself is noisy—and expensive—and the longer it goes on, the greater the risk of water damage to the building’s interior.
CETCO has the both the extensive experience and the premier products to accomplish your deck restoration quickly—and also safely and reliably.
...Using our ULTIMATE waterproofing membrane
CETCO’s COREFLEX® waterproofing membrane sets the standard for waterproofing, with over 50 years of unmatched strength, durability, ease of installation, and performance.
Featuring world-class performance and reliability, COREFLEX’s unique performance and installation characteristics help reduce these problems. By utilizing proven waterproofing technology, COREFLEX can decrease exposure, demolition, waste and related hazards—minimizing time, costs, and disruption.
COREFLEX substantially reduces the possibility for leaks, with its traditional passive barrier blocking water while the active volcanic bentonite component of its core absorbs up to 15x its volume in water, expanding to seal cracks using the very pressure of the water itself to fill and block any gaps.
With no additional preparation, simply lay COREFLEX over any existing surface requiring waterproofing, no primers or adhesives required. COREFLEX is easy to install even in cold weather—also making it easy on your budget—saving you money both in time and avoided delays.
With a COREFLEX installation, you can rely on:
- Minimal demolition, minimal disruption - COREFLEX can be installed over most existing waterproofing membranes, reducing the typical hazard, noise, and demolition debris.
- Maintain construction schedule - Unlike fluid-based systems, COREFLEX is simple to install quickly and under virtually any weather condition, expediting your overall restoration time.
- Heat-welded seaming - COREFLEX features heat welded seams to provide a continuous seal against water ingress—without the hot kettles or open flames of a fluid-based system installation, building access and functionality continue with only minimal disruption.
- Proven waterproofing technology - COREFLEX® combines two kinds of barriers—passive and active—to substantially reduce the possibility for leaks. Its traditional passive barrier blocks water while the active volcanic bentonite component of its core absorbs up to 15x its volume to expand and seal cracks, using the very pressure of the water itself to fill and block any gap.
COREFLEX is also an ideal solution for green roofs and recreational spaces with landscaped overburdens. Unlike asphalt-based materials, COREFLEX’s hot-air welded membrane seams resist damage from root intrusion—in fact, in most green roof applications, it doesn’t require a separate root barrier at all.
Best-in-class quality assurance program
Nothing threatens the structural integrity and interior environmental quality of a building like water ingress. Protect your structure with the industry-leading HydroShield™ Quality Assurance Program, a proven, systematic approach that protects your structure with a no-dollar-limit warranty for 100%, non-prorated protection for the entire term of the warranty and includes:
- Design Assistance
- System Review
- Job-Specific CAD Details
- Complete Product Offering
- Trained, Licensed Applicators
- Third-Party, Independent Inspection
- Contractual Accountability
CETCO—Pioneer and leader in waterproofing, with over 50 years of proven experience
CETCO is the leader and pioneer in cutting-edge waterproofing membranes and solutions. Around the globe for the last half-century, our innovative teams of clay mineralogists, chemists, and polymer scientists transform ordinary minerals into extraordinary technology to solve day-to-day problems worldwide.
|Plaza Deck Restoration: Principles of Drainage and Waterproofing - Construction Canada, January 2012
- Technical Data Sheet: STRATAPRIME SB 115 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: STRATASEAL HR 372 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: SWELLTITE® EMEA 406 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: SWELLTITE® NA 307 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: VOLTEX® 344 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: VOLTEX® CR 320 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: VOLTEX® DS 190 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: VOLTEX® DSCR 178 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: WATERSTOP-RX® 585 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: WATERSTOP-XP 112 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: XPS40 117 KB
- Technical Data Sheet: XPS60 117 KB
- Technical Data Sheets: CXJ-200 and CXJ-400 197 KB